Friday, October 24, 2008

Dear Ron Wilson...

Listen... I like you. You are one of two Leafs in history that I can honestly say that I like. You and George Armstrong. That's some pretty elite company. I like that you want to have your team inspired and that you want them to take pride in the history of the club. I like that you don't care if they are new or old to the club... you want their best. That said ... get Joseph ready to play our Senators because backups who should not have a prayer against the boys from Bytown are dominating the game. It is not a hidden or even whispered secret that the Ottawa Senators are in a huge slump. Case in point I am writing this during the third period while the Senators are down 4-0 to the Ducks.

On a nice note... Corey Perry actually got a point tonight and he's in my hockey pool. About damn time, but I am gonna have to ship him off for a better winger.

No comments: