Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PANIC BUTTON ... ENGAGE!

Where is it!?

.... where did I put it!?

No... that's not it. That's the staples Easy Button!! Will it work though!?

... Ok. So it seems my big red panic button I keep on hand for when the Sens tank out has been swiped by one of the rabid fans out there and pressed furiously.

Coming off of a loss to the Habs, on their ice, in their 100th year, on their pre-determine, self defined manifest destiny and being blown out 4-0 is not a huge shock to me! Yup. It's not. The Habs suffered a humiliating 6-3 loss their previous game and they were shot in the arse by their coach to get some dignity back and lay out the law. Our boys just happened to be in there and incidentally got their arses handed right to them.

What I did not like about the game:

Defencive breakdowns. You play for the goalie regardless of how the situation looks.

Ruutu's dirty hit. You don't elbow a guy in the noggin' just because you're losing and you are frustrated.

Price is not right ... Yeah, I didn't like that he stood tall to the phenom title. I like the guy, I love the play, but darn it let us have one!?

What I did like.

Spezza had a lot more jam than he usually does.

Tempo was quick desipite the loss. The Sens did not go down throwing phantom punches; they actually were trying hard to get a point, but the Habs simply out classed them in every category.

No comments: